Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thinking about you...

Hey everyone!
I am sharing with you all my first ever CAS card (pretty much!) and I am so excited I managed to create a decent one. :-)


I made this for Tic Tac Toe Challenge 8 using the Top row: 3 of a Kind, Enamel Accents and Square Card.

I used the potted flowers from Power Poppy- Potted Primroses stamp set and colored them using Sharpie Markers. The sentiment is a wafer die from Lawn Fawn- Border Lawn Cuts.


Hope you all liked it!
Until next time!
x
-J.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty are those plants!!
    Love your sentiment across as well!!
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Smile Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty trio of flowers!! Really like the colors you used for this!! Thanks for playing at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete