I am sharing with you a project I did for a client some weeks back. I wanted to blog about it because it is just one of those projects that make me super proud of myself. :)
I will try to discuss everything I did in this card. I took the background paper from Prima's The Archivist Collection. and the little strips of paper are from Tim holtz papers and Ephemera packs. I took Blue Fern Studios- Techno Scape Chipboard background to form the mechanical layout in the centre. It was very long for this 6x6 inch card so I cut it and arranged it according to my planned layout.
It was very tricky to lay the chipboard over the centre especially when I had to glue metal over the chipboard. To balance it out, I used Prima's Junkyard Findings- Nuts and Bolts under different places to hold the chipboard up. For example, under the Knob in bottom right corner, under the Gear with 33 on it. I added several mechanicals from Prima over the chipboard to complete the layout. :)
Once I was satisfied with the background, I added in the flowers, the butterflies and the numbers (in circle cut outs). The butterflies and the numbers are from Prima's Salvage District Ephemera Pack
The vial in the centre is from Tim Holtz Ideology and I filled in Finnabair's Microbeads in it, the bulb with love is also from Prima, from their Typo Bulbs.
The card is a trifold card. which has one space for adding the text while the other fold looks like this:
I also made a coordinating hard box for the card since it had to be sent out to another country by post. This is how the box looked like :)
This is pretty much it! I hope you all liked it. I loved making it. It is always good to challenge yourself and come up with something new!
Do let me know how much you liked it in the comments below!
Until next time!